- This eveniment has passed.
How To Make Your Brand Stand Out – Strategy Lessons From VICE NL
6 November, 2019, 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
This is a free event and you can reserve your spot by responding to it. If you cannot make it, please modify your RSVP. Add to your calendar to make sure you don’t miss it.
Join our 5th round of “Problem Solvers – Inspire To Innovate” – a limited series of 8 free meetups hosted once every 2 weeks, around three main topics: growth hacking, culture of innovation and strategy. Today’s edition will be on Strategy.
Dave will take us on a crash course on the subject of business strategy, and particularly brand strategy.
In the context of the digital age, building something that people will love, and will build into a sustainable long term business requires a lot of thought and attention. In this practical session, we will look at the building blocks of a strong brand strategy, and then how we can build out from there and use this brand strategy to guide how to spot opportunities and innovate/iterate. We will also look at some examples, and myth bust some common misconceptions about the topic of strategy.
👨💼 THE SPEAKER
Dave a creative strategist that is working at the creative agency of VICE media. He spends his days helping position brands within contemporary culture. He specifically has interest and expertise in insight strategy, which is the process of scraping information and data, and interpreting it into actionable insight for businesses to inform their decision-making process. He has worked on many international projects, including KLM in China, Nike Running in Central-Eastern Europe, Foot Locker across Europe, and helped to develop an insight tool that has been adapted as a global standard in the company.
During the event, you will learn:
– About brand strategy, and what components are necessary in order to create the brand positioning.
– Strategy for your business enterprise that builds on the value proposition.
– The different ways in which your products and services play a role in your customers lives.
– Different levels of strategic thinking, and how to approach and set a hierarchy for business alignment.
– About the tools that can be used for getting audience insight, identifying user groups and opportunities for growth.
– Examples from Dave’s work at VICE media, and how they were able to use their cultural insights which were then translated into brand strategies and positionings.
🍀 WHO CAN BENEFIT FROM THIS
– Brand managers
– Digital marketeers
– Entrepreneurs / Freelancers in the creative field
– International marketing managers
– Brand strategists
– Small and medium business owners