- This eveniment has passed.
10 October, 2019, 8:30 am - 7:00 pm
Thanks to the latest innovations in the medical field we now have gadgets, wearables and apps that can extend our lives. Whether we like it or not, technology helps and shapes the future of the medical industry. We can either learn how to make technology work for us or be left behind.
LIFE 4.0 is the medical innovation conference created to connect the brightest minds in medical field with the disrupters in technology, working together to build a better life for patients, by investing experience and resources in active solutions that shape the future of patient care.
The first medical innovation conference in Romania, LIFE 4.0 creates the environment where professionals from medical and technology fields will present case studies of innovation applied in life sciences for the benefit of the doctors and patients.
Top visionaries will deliver a wealth of insight into the expertise, technologies and strategies needed to thrive in today’s fast-moving and ever changing medical landscape.
Join us and meet them:
• Daniel Richard LEFF / MBBS FRCS, MS Oncoplastic distinction, PhD Imperial College London
• Daniel CRAWFORD / CEO and Founder axial3D
• Alexandru FLOARES / M.D. Neurologist, Ph.D. in Biophysics | Artificial Intelligence Expert
• H.H.H.W. SCHMIDT / Head of Department of Pharmacology & Personalised Medicine
• Karen TAYLOR / Director UK Centre for Health Solutions Deloitte
• Tim BROWN / Consultant Transplant Surgeon Belfast City Hospital
• Maria SIEMIENOW / MD, PhD, DSC Professor, Director of Microsurgery Research Cleveland Clinic
• Nicolae CRISAN / Assoc Prof, Iuliu Hatieganu University of Medicine & Pharmacy Cluj-Napoca
LIFE 4.0 opens its gates to 500 brilliant doctors, residents, students and technology disruptors keen to absorb the know-how that makes a difference to their world.